Disable right click

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Donations in JAPAN + Fly me to you

Before you start reading this page, please visit : http://tokyogfe.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/tips-and-gift-ideas.html - It is important to know that Im the right fit for you.

Rates below for central Tokyo. 3 hours minimum please.
I do not provide incall in Japan, Outcall only.

Up to 3 hours - 6,000USD
Up to 6 hours - 10,000USD
Overnight fun(Up to 12-14 hours) - 20,000USD
A day(Up to 24 hours OR 2 overnight bookings) - 30,000USD
Each additional day up to 7 days - 10,000USD

If you prefer JPY or EUR, please visit xe.com for exchange rates. I only accept USD, JPY, and EUR in cash. OLD FRIENDS WILL BE GRANDFATHERED.

Additional fees may apply depends on the distance.
If you are not in Greater Tokyo Area, please inquire in advance.

Bookings longer than 3 days or fly me to you for old friends ONLY.
For bookings longer than a day, I may ask some deposit.
If fly me to you, I expect my travel time and expense are covered in advance.

For Specials & Fantasy bookings, please email and ask me directly.

I welcome your inquiries regarding longer engagements/regular meetings/exclusive relationships.

Safe Practice only. I do not offer Greek, Nuru, Rimming and abusive fantasies.
If you try to push my limits, our session would be immediately over and no refunds.

I'm a registered provider in Japan and got tested regularly. Your health and hygiene is as important as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment